Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dream Gardens Delight for Rhondda

Evening Stampers!


This card's for you, Rhondda!



I had the chance to play last night and I came up with this card for my friend, Rhondda, who got this stamp set (Dream Gardens) last Spring as her hostess set.  She loves everything oriental/asian. 


Lucky for us, Stampin Up! has it in their 2010/2011 catalogue (page 113).  I got to play with Rhondda one day earlier this summer and had used various Stampin' UP! markers to color the stamp image and the stamped it onto Whisper White CS (one itty-bitty problem - I have forgotten what colors I used).  


Anyways, this image sat in my stash and I was inspired to play with it when I cut some of the new Concord Crush CS.  What a lovely rich purple (used as the card base).  I matted Rich Razzleberry CS that I had first texturized with the Perfect Details plate (page 215, 115962).  The Marina Mist CS mats the image.  I punched some flowers using the Itty Bitty Shapes punch (page 201) in Rich Razzleberry, shaped the petals using my Mat Pak (page 198), and glued along the bottom of the card.  The centers were colored in with the lovely White Signo Gel Pen (page 195). 


May the joys of stamping give you all a summer lift!


Joyful stampin hugs to you,


Bruni :)
Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Dream Gardens (114395)
Paper:  Concord Crush, Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Accessories:  Perfect Details Texturz Plate (115962), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch (118309), White Signo Gel Pen (105021), various Stampin'Up Markers, Snail Adhesive (104332), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

No comments:

Post a Comment