Sunday, September 12, 2010

Friends Never Fade - Fall Version

Good evening fellow Stampers!
Short post tonight.

It was a busy afternoon and evening in my studio today - fun, busy and very creative!  I even had time to make the following card to share will you all.  Hope you are inspired :)

This was a fairly quick card to make and I loved the color combination.  Have a great week everyone! I have my Greenhouse Gala Class next Sunday afternoon and I still have a couple spots left if you would like to join us.

Happy (and sleepy) hugs to you all!
Bruni :)

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Friends Never Fade, Artistic Etchings, and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Whisper White, So Saffron, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Inks:  So Saffron, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  So Saffron, Real Red and Chocolate chip markers, Gold Brads (p.187, 104337),
Mat Pak (p.198, 105826), Piercing Tool (p.198 - 116631), Hobby Blade (p.199 - 102449),
Snail Adhesive (p.197, 104332), Cutter Kit (used the distressing tool from this kit - p.199, 106958),


1 comment: