Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tuija's Birthday Card

Happy Birthday Tuija!
I was inspired to create this birthday card from Barb's make-n-take last month (see earlier post).  Do any of you recognize some of the features? I really love the two-step stamping technique which was incorporated into the design panel.


Enjoy your day, Tuija!

Joyful stampin hugs to you all.
Bruni

Supplies used:
Stamps:  Greenhouse Garden (113824) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum, Garden Green, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight, So Safron, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green
Accessories:  Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402), Scallop Oval Extra-Large Punch (119856),
Oval Large Punch (119855), Crystal Effects (101055), Dazzling Diamonds (102023),
Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Snail Adhesive (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430),
Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)


1 comment:

  1. I love all of your work and this blog puts me to shame. think I will quit blogging. Hey can your mom tell me how to do a watermark? I can't get mine to work and don't really know how. Or maybe she can make me one and I will send her a little gift for it. Love you both Leslie

    ReplyDelete