Monday, August 13, 2012

Quilling Anyone?

Hello!
Today I want to share with you a couple of cards I made using the quilling technique.  It is very popular right now and  I am happy it is - it  is easy to do and it provides a huge visual impact!  I enjoy making the quilled bits to assemble into anything my heart desires!

This time round I had a specific person in mind and I used her favourite color combination of pink and brown.  To me this color combination gives a vintage feel to these projects.  I hope you are inspired to give it a go with you own favourite color combo.  Enjoy....
This is the standard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" size

This is a 3" x 3" card.

Both cards used same supplies listed below.


Supplies used:

Stamp Sets:  En Francais Background, Lovely Little Labels

Paper:  Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Real Read and Whisper White card stock

Ink:  Early Expresson, Real Read

Miscellaneous:  Fancy Fan textured impressions embossing folder, Large Basic Pearls, Pearl Basic Jewels, Little Labels Punch Pack, Tombow Multipurpose liquid glue.

Tip:  I used 3/8" strips of cardstock cut at 8 1/2" lengths.  For the red petals, I used 4 1/4" lengths.

Please contact your Stampin Up demonstrator to order your supplies.  If you don't have a demonstrator, I would love to be your demonstrator!  You can order any of the supplies for these cards, or any Stampin'Up supplies you desire, by clicking on the Catalogue buttons on the right-hand side of my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment