Monday, September 19, 2016

Wonderful Year Card

Happy Monday, Stampers!
Today I have a really easy card to recreate - especially if you have a lot of Christmas cards to send out this year!  I used Stampin' Up's Wonderful Year Stamp set and adapted the card shown on page 28 of the 2016 Holiday Catalogue.

Here is the card I made:


Inside of card:

...and closeup:


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!











Here are the supplies I used:





Want to recreate it?  
The products used are listed above, and  some additional particulars to help you out are noted below:

Card Base: Gaden Green cardstock (CS) cut 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" 
(remember: one piece of 11" x 8 1/2 " cardstock sheet cut in half - will give you two card bases :))
Card stamping Piece (CSP):  Whisper White cut 4 1/4" x 3"
- ink image in either Versamark or Crushed Curry and cover stamped image with gold embossing powder. You have work really fast if using the Crushed Curry Ink as it won't stay wet along to allow the gold embossing powder to adhere to your stamped image
- one image has been embossed I took my large Aqua Brush, made sure it was nice and wet with water and swished it into my Garden Green Ink that I had in my ink pad lid and then randomly applied over my embossed image. Neato! 
- next, apply your choice of washi tape to two (2) separate pieces of 4 1/4" x 1/2" scrap of whisper white CS 
- glue these pieces to the top and bottom backsides of your stamped image piece.
- Glue these assembled piece to your cardstock base
- next stamp the decorative half circle flower/bow image onto the card base as shown using Garden Green Ink.
-last, apply either basic pearls or rhinestones to the centers of the half circle flower/bow images on your card.
Now you can fininsh the inside of your card as you like!

Envelope: I inked up my choice of image in Garden Green and applied to bottom right corner of my envelope.  Go ahead and decorate your envelope as you like!


1 comment:

  1. TY Bruni for sharing the card swap cards. I love the one I have from you.... hugs

    ReplyDelete