Hello fellow stampers and happy Saturday!
Welcome to the Seashore Stampers November 2016 Blog Hop!
This time round we are creating easy Christmas cards so that those of us that might be madly dashing around while planning the best holiday season yet, can still create a handmade card and send it out.
The card I am sharing with you today is using the beautiful and versatile Lovey as a Tree stamp set from Stampin' Up, and the greetings from the Christmas Magic stamp set. This card really was very easy and fun to make and I have the directions for you below.
|What other color combinations can you think up and want to try?|
|Close up and also showing my stamped envelop|
|The inside of card and the envelope again.|
Have a wonderful weekend and see you again soon!
Now, on to Erica's blog or back to Adrienne's Blog.
|To Adrienne's Blog|
|To Erica's Blog|
Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Tips on recreating this card:
Card base: Whisper White Thick cut 11" x 4 1/4" and then scored in half
1st Mat: Mint Macaron cut 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
2nd Mat: Garden Gree cut 4 5/8" x 3 3/8"
Stamping piece: Whisper White Thick cut 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Okay, now you:
1. Emboss your 1st Mat (Mint Macaron) with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
2. Rub the stamping piece with your embossing buddy and then ink up the stand of trees with Versa Mark and stamp onto your cardstock.
3. Coat your stamped image with White embossing powder, gently tap off excess embossing powder, and heat set with your heat tool.
4. Sponge over your embossed trees with Mint Macaron Ink and a sponge (Each time I inked up my sponge I started sponging within my trees and worked outwards - take your time and enjoy the process of the embossed trees being revealed. Neat, huh?!).
5. Stamp your greeting using Garden Green Ink. (I also stamped the inside greeting of my card with Garden Green Ink).
6. Stamp the small pine bough with pine cone on either side of your greetings using Mint Macaron Ink.
7. Now assemble your card:
- Glue your stamped piece to the Garden Green cardstock mat
- Next, glue the embossed Mint Macaron cardstock mat to your card base
- Last, glue your matted stamped piece to your card centering or place where you want!
8. Also, please sign the back of your card and stamp/decorate your envelope as you wish!
I say pretty good Santa's elf/helper! Have fun in Santa's Workshop!