Today's card is a christmas card using the Oh So Ecclectic stamp set from Stampin' Up! along with Merry Little Labels and Teeny Tiny Wishes. I used a small piece from a sheet of the designer series paper called Naturally Ecclectic.
|Close-up of stamped embellishment|
|Another close-up of card so you can see some|
of the DSP and the placement of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Enjoy your crafting week and I look forward to seeing you next time!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Tips and Tricks to recreate this card:
Tranquil Tide Cardstock cardbase: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scrap piece for punched Everyday Label shape
Shimmery White cardstock: 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White cardstock for inside of card: 5 1/4" x 4" and scrap piece to stamp image and punch out using Every Label punch
Naturally Ecclectic DSP piece: 4" x 2 1/2"
1. Fold cardbase in half and set aside
2. Die cut ecclectic shape onto shimmery card stock as shown in photo.
3. Using star stamp from Oh So Ecclectic stamp set and Pool Party ink, stamp stars diagonally across and over die cut image on shimmery white cardstock.
4. Using Tranquil Tide ink, stamp greeting using Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp onto bottom right corner of shimmery white cardstock.
5. Then stamp your "Let It Snow" image from the Merry Little Labels stamps onto your scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
6. Using your Everyday Label punch, punch out the "Let It Snow" image and another "label" from your scrap piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock.
7. Now attach your DSP piece to backside of diecut Shimmery White cardstock by placing Snail around the outside edge of the die cut (on the backside of cardstock), and then carefully placing and attaching your DSP over the Snail so you see your DSP peaking through on the front side of your Shimmery White cardstock.
8. Now glue your "Let it Snow" punched shape to the Tranquil Tide punched shape with Snail.
9. Now take a 7 1/2" piece of mini silver sequin trim and attach to backside of punched shape with Snail.
10. Now glue your shimmery white card piece to your Tranquil Tide card base.
11. Apply Stampin' Dimensionals to the backside and over top of the trim and attach to your die cut card piece as shown in photos.
12. Don't forget to add some bling - the Rhinestone Basic Jewels make this card sparkle!
13. Stamp the inside Whisper White cardstock piece as desired and glue to inside of your card.
13. Make and decorate your envelope.
You are done! whoo-hoo - now you are on your way to creating christmas cards! Love it!