Thank you for stopping by today :)
|Front of card|
|Close-up of card|
|Inside of card|
Enjoy your week and see you next time!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Tips and Tricks to recreate this card:
Cardbase in Tangerine Tango: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Very Vanilla: for inside of card: 5 1/4" x 4"; scrap strip 2" wide and whatever length to stamp and punch out greeting
Cajun Craze: strip 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" and scrap strip to punch out Pretty Label
Painted Autumn DSP strip: 5 1/2: x 1 1/4"
1. Using Tangerine Tango ink, stamp leaf onto card front and inside of card as shown in photos;
2. Glue DSP strip to the Cajun Craze strip and glue to card base as shown.
3. Using Lemon Lime Twist Ink, stamp leaf onto scrap strip of Very Vanilla cardstock.
4. Next ink up your greeting with Basic Gray ink and stamp over green leaf.
5. Punch out greeting using Pretty Label Punch.
6. Punch out one Pretty Label image from the Cajun Craze cardstock and then cut the label in half through the middle horizontally.
7. Glue each half of your Cajun Craze Pretty Label piece to the punched greeting providing a peek-out above and below (see photo).
8. Taking a strip of the gold mini sequin trim (I used about 6 1/2") fold and tape to backside of assembled punched greeting.
9. Then attach a strip of the Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon over top (see photos above).
10. Now attach your finished and embellished greeting to the front of your card using Stampin' Dimensionals (I used three).
11. Sign the back of your beautiful card; decorate your envelope and send off to someone special!