Happy Saturday, and welcome to the Seashore Stampers blog hop!
Today we are sharing a project using our favourite Stampin' Up stamp set from the 2017 Occasions Catalogue. Okay, I definitely don't have a "favourite" stamp set so to speak, but I definitely have a "few" stamp sets I can't wait to play with!
So, for today, I am sharing two cards using the wonderfully versatile stamp set called "Love Sparkles" and because Valentine's Day is just around the corner, one card had to use hearts!
I hope these two cards provide you with some stamping inspiration and that you try making one of them yourself!
|Which one to make? Good thing all images are in one stamp set!|
|The Heart card|
|The Star card|
|Close-up of heart card|
|Close-up of star card|
Now please go to the next stop on the Blog hop for some more stamping inspiration:
Happy Inky Smiles!
Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Tips to Recreate These Cards:
Cardbase: One sheet of Whisper White Thick cardstock cut in half lengthwise (11" x 4 1/4")
Basic Black cardstock for matting: 2 x 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White cardstock for stamping: 2 x 5" x 3 3/4"
For the Heart card:
1. I used inks in Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and Flirty Flamingo and Basic Black
2. I used the size B Acrylic block and used the flat side to ink up the block, spritz with a bit of water and then apply to card base using the following inks (from bottom of card upwards): Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and last, Flirty Flamingo
3. Next I used Basic Black to stamp my greeting
4. Then I inked up the heart image with Rich Razzleberry and stamped that onto my card piece
5. I then punched out a strip of hearts from a bit of scrap Rich Razzleberry cardstock using the Confetti Hearts Border punch.
6. Last I applied a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
7. Glue completed stamped piece to black cardstock mat and then glue this to your card base.
For the Star card:
1. I first stamped the greeting at an angle using Basic Black Ink.
2. I then stamped the star onto the card piece as shown using the following ink colors: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Flirty Flamingo, Bermunda Bay and Cucumber Crush.
3. Next I attached a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels as shown in pictures.
4. I glued the stamped piece onto the Basic Black carstock mat piece and then glued this to the cardbase.
For both cards I also stamped the heart/star to the inside of the respective card.
All that is left for you to do is stamp a matching envelope and send to someone you love.