I hope you had a good weekend - I am recouperating from a nasty cold/cough that is running around and I spent most of my time in bed with cups of tea and listening to CBC radio. Housecleaning is having to wait!
In any case, I did make a very quick and easy card to share with you today and I hope you like it. I again used the Stampin' Up! stamp set Love Sparkles. You can use any color combination you like - I just find the yellow cheerful, fun and uplifting!
|Card and Envelope|
|Inside of Card|
Have a wonderful week and I look forward to seeing you next week.
Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Tips and Tricks to recreate this card:
Card base in Daffodil Delight: 11" x 4 1/4" and scored in half
Matting in Basic Black: 4 1/8" x 2 3/8", and for inside of card: 5" x 3 3/4"
Stamped pieces in Whisper White: 4" x 2 1/4", and for inside of card:4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Scrap of Daffodil Delight for star
1. Tape the Whisper White stamping piece temporarily to your card base.
2. Ink up your Star from the Love Sparkles Stamp set with Crushed Curry ink and stamp the stars onto your card as shown in photo.
3. Remove the stamped Whisper White piece from your cardbase and attach to the Basic Black Mat.
4. Ink up your greetings with Basic Black Archival Ink and stamp onto your card piece as shown.
5. Attach your stamped and matted Whisper White piece to your card base.
6. Ink up "Sparkle" greeting in Crushed Curry and stamp sideways as shown in photo.
7. Ink up star with Crushed Curry and stamp onto scrap piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock; cut out.
8. Attach to card base with a Stampin' Dimensional.
9. Color in the greeting "Celebrate" using the Crushed Curry marker.
10. Apply retired Clear Dazzling Details where desired on card and let dry (you can use the Gold Dazzling Details instead which is in the current Stampin' Up Catalogue).
11. Glue some gold metallic star sequins to card as shown.
12. Apply a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels where desired (I applied to the word "Celebrate" and to the sequin stars).
13. Stamp the inside of your card and the envelope as shown in photos.
Whoo-hoo - you are done! Now doesn't that cheer you up and make you smile?!