I hope you had a good week.
Today I wish to share a cheerful birthday card perfect for anyone in your life. It was fun and easy to make! I used Stampin' Up!'s Marquee Messages stamp set, which has such a delightful selection of stamps tnat my mind is filled with lots of ideas...so...off to find more time to stamp....and please, enjoy some creative time yourself!
|Close-up of card front showing coloring and blingyness!|
|Inside of card.|
Well, that's it for me - have a great creative week and I hope to see you next time!
Happy inky smiles!
Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Tips to recreate this card:
Cardbase in Tempting Turquoise: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Mat in Peekaboo Peach: 5 1/4" x 4"
Stamp Piece in Whisper White: 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Inside of card - Whisper White: 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
1. Fold Tempting Turquoise piece in half to create your card base.
2. Ink up your marquee base with Black Archival Ink and stamp in the middle of the Whisper White cardstock leaving room at the bottom for your ribbon.
3. Reink the arrow portion of the marquee image with Black Archival Ink and stamp onto the Peekaboo Peach mat. Now carefully pierce the cardstock with your papersnips and cut around the arrow as shown in the photo.
4. Glue your cutout Peekaboo Peach onto your card base.
5. Ink up "it's Your" greeting with Black Archival ink and stamp into marquee image.
6. Color in the words using blender pen and Tempting Turquoise ink.
7. Ink up "Birthday" with Tempting Turquoise and then just "dip" the edges of the word into Dapper Denim ink to give the word some depth. Now stamp into the marquee image as shown in photo.
8. Take your Tempting Turquoise marker and color in the spirals of the marquee image.
9. Take your Peekaboo Peach marker and color in the "stars".
10. Attach the Peekaboo arrow to the marquee image as shown with dimensionals.
11. Wrap approximately 12" of Dapper Denim ribbon around the bottom portion of the Whisper White stamped piece and tie a knot where you like it.
12. Attach your stamped art piece to the Peekaboo Peach mat (now your cutout is covered!)
13. Apply Gold Dazzling Details to the marquee arrow and the stars.
14. Apply Clear Wink of Stella to the words and whatever else you want to shimmer!
15. Stamp the inside piece of Whisper White cardstock and glue to the inside of your card base.
16. Stamp up your envelope.
17. Sign the back of your card and you are done!