I hope you had a great week - and that you are here for some stamping inspiration.
My card for you today is one that I made with some stamping friends yesterday afternoon. Everyone loved the simple layout and we all had a great time making this card. We even came up with some alternate ideas and I will make one to show you next week.
Have a wonderful week and I look forward to seeing you again next week.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Whisper White Thick cardstock 11" x 4 1/4"
Gold Glimmer Paper strip: 3 1/2" x 5/8"
Whisper White strip: 3 1/2" x 5/8"
Flirty Flamingo piece: 1 1/2" x 2"
Cucumber Crush piece 1 1/2" x 2"
1. Fold Whisper White Thick cardstock in half to create your card base.
2. Taking large flower from the Love & Affection stamp set, ink up with Crumb cake ink and stamp onto card base as shown in photo.
3. Taking another, smaller, flower stamp from this set, ink up with Flirty Flamingo ink and stamp randomly onto your card base.
4. Choose a greeting from the Greatest Greetings stamp set and ink up with Crumb Cake ink and stamp onto strip of Whisper White cardstock.
5. Cut out a flag shape on left had side of stamped greeting (the right end will be underneath a flower.
6. Cut out flag shapes at each end of the Gold Glimmer Paper.
7. Using the Multipurse Glue, glue your glimmer strip to the card base as shown in photo.
8. Now glue the greeting strip over top of the glimmer strip and let dry.
9. Now stamp a flower shap onto the piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock with Flirty Flamingo ink.
10. Also stamp two leaves onto the piece of Cucumber Crush cardstock using Cucumber Crush ink.
11. Fussy cut out the flower and two leaves using your paper snips.
12. Shape the flower and leaves on your piercing mat and then glue the leaves to the back of the flower and then the flower onto your card.
13. Last, attach some Pearl Basic Jewels to your card as desired! (See photos for ideas).
You can finish off your card by stamping the inside as desired and also stamp onto your envelope.
Now, send off to someone you know will love your handmade card!