Today I wish to share another card I made using the Eastern Beauty stamp set and the Eastern Medallion Thinlits dies from Stampin' Up!. I really love using these two sets right now! I also used the Happy Birthday Greeting from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set, which I feel looks great! What do you think?
|Close-up of top part of card|
|Close-up of bottom part of card|
I hope you like this card and it inspires you to try it too.
Have a great week and I look forward to you stopping by again next week.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Tips and Tricks to Recreate this card:
Whisper White Thick card base: 11" x 4 1/4"
Tranquil Tide cardstock mat: 5 1/4" x 4"
Flirty Flamingo cardstock scrap: 3" square
Whisper White cardstock scrap: 2 1/2" square
1. Fold your cardstock base in half.
2. Take the large Eastern Medallion die, place onto the Tranquil Tide cardstock mat and diecut out using your Big Shot machine. Cut the die away from the cardstock.
3. Die cut the same large Eastern medallion die again from the scrap of Flirty Flamingo cardstock. Cut out the die shape from the cardstock.
4. Using Tranquil Tide Ink stamp the flower shape and then die cut using the matching die.
5. Using Flirty Flamingo Ink, stamp the small heart design onto each petal (see photo for placement).
6. Using Versa Mark Ink, stamp the "Happy Birthday" greeting onto the Tranquil Tide cardstock mat (see photo) and then cover the greeting with White Embossing Powder and heat set using your Heat Tool.
7. Take the Flirty Flamingo ribbon and wrap around the left hand side of the Tranquil Tide Cardstock mat (see photo) and tie a knot. Secure the knot to the cardstock base with a mini glue dot.
8. Attach the Tranquil Tide cardstock mat to your card base.
9. Glue your Flirty Flamingo die cut medallion into the cutout circle (see photo).
10. Glue the die cut and stamped flower medallion to the center of the Flirty Flamingo medallion.
11. Attach the Gold Faceted Gems and the Pearl Basic Jewels to the Tranquil Tide cardstock mat as desired, or shown in the photo.
12. Stamp the inside of your card as desired.
13. Stamp the matching envelop, again as desired.
You are done! Enjoy your own stamped creation!