I had busy week, how was yours?
My post is short and sweet this time and so it the card idea.
A quick and fun one to make, this card is a lovely design. I give thanks to one of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators for the idea: Thanks MiRan!
The best thing about this design: you can make it in any color combination you wish and by switching out the greetings, well: you have a very versatile card base indeed! Above you see two color combinations in the notecard size and one color combination in the in full size card version, which I made in landscape position. Pretty neat, don't you think?
|Close-up of regular sized card|
|Close-up of notecard using Fresh Fig Incolor|
|Close-up of Berry Burst color combo in notecard size.|
|Close-up showing details - vary to your heart's content!|
Have a really great week!
Happy inky stampin' smiles
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Tips and Tricks to recreate the cards:
Very Vanilla cardbase: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" (or, if making notecard size, use one of the Stampin' Up! Notecard and envelope sets: you get 20 cards and envelopes - catalogue code item is 144236)
Cardstock color strip in your choice of color: 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" for large card size; or 4 3/4"x 1 1/2" strip for notecard size.
Scrap of Very Vanilla to punch out circle in either 2 1/4" for regular sized card (or 2" circle punch for notecard size.
5" length of Very Vanilla lace trim
1. Create your cardbase by folding your Very Vanilla cardstock/notecard in half.
2. Emboss your colored cardstock strip using your embossing folder (I used the Oh My Stars for these cards).
3. Glue the embossed strip to the card base.
4. Stamp your greeting of choice onto scrap piece of Very Vanilla carstock and punch out using either the 2 1/4" punch (for full sized card), or 2" punch for the notecard size. (for the full sized version, I also sponged the edges of the circle using a piece of sponge.
5. Fold the ribbon in half and secure to back of punched out circle.
6. Attach the circle to the card base as shown in photos above using Stampin' Dimensionals.
7. Attach the Bitty Bow to the top of the circle.
8. Attach the Gold Faceted Gems/Pearl Basic Jewels/Metallic Sequins as desired.
9. Stamp on your envelope.
You are done! Now that was easy, wasn't it? Go ahead a make a few more using colors you love to play with. See you again next week!