Monday, August 7, 2017

Falling Flowers - A Little Thanks Note card

Happy Monday stamping friends!
This past week flew by for me - how about you?!

I didn't have much time to play with my stamping supplies so, as I still had my Stampin' Up! Falling Flowers stamp set out, and I really liked the color combination I used for my card in last week's post, I decided to keep with the theme and created another note card.

Note card front


You will notice I stamped the swirl with Emeral Envy ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock and then I reinked the same stamp with Versa Mark and stamped it again over the already stamped image but slightly offset to the bottom right.  Then I covered my versa marked image with White Embossing powder and heat set it.

Close-up of card front

Inside of card (also used same layout for envelope).

The rest of the card was easy by just stamping as shown in photos and die cutting the flowers using Stampin' Up!'s May Flowers Fraemlits dies (of course you could easily cut out the flowers without the dies but it sure made it quicker for me.

Have a wonderful week and see you next time!









Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Tips and Tricks to recreate this card:
Cut:
Pear Pizzaz cardstock: 7" x 5" scored in half to create your note card base of 5" x 3 1/2"
Emerald Envy carstock mat: 4 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Very Vanilla cardstock stamping pieces:  1 cut 4 5/8" x 3 1/8" and the inside mat is cut 4 3/4" x 3 1/4"
Scrap of Whisper White cardstock: 2"x 3 1/2" or enough to stamp and cut out the flowers shown
Next:
1.  Use Emerald Envy ink to stamp your design as shown in photo using the stamps from the Falling Flowers stamp set.
2.  Use Pear Pizzaz ink to stamp the Very Vanilla cardstock piece for the inside of your card.
3.  I colored the large flower using Flirty Flamingo ink and a blender pen.
4.  I colored the two small flowers using my Daffodil Delight and Flirty Flamingo markers.
5.  I attached my two small flowers using a mini stampin' dimensional under each and I glued my large flower in place using my multipurse glue.
6.  I added Basic Pearls to my card as shown (place them where you desire!) I also added one of the gold faceted rhinestones to the centre of the large flower.
7. Stamp your envelope as desired too (I used same layout and color as i did for inside of card).
Enjoy your stamped creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment