Monday, September 11, 2017

Painted Autumn Birthday Card

Hello Stampin' Friends 😊

Today I want to share with you a birthday card I made for one of my friends (who celebrated her birthday this past Saturday) and who will be getting her card some time this week as I sent it off to her via special delivery. (so she just might see this post before the delivery, but that's okay as her birthday is past and I didn't get the card out in time for it to arrive on Saturday).

Painted Harvest Birthday Card

I used Stampin' Up!'s stamp set Painted Harvest along with the matching Designer Series Paper called Painted Autumn.  Along with the Leaf Punch that comes with the bundle set, I used the Pretty Label Punch too!  I used a variation of this card design and color combination to create the make-n-take card at my Open House, which was held yesterday.  I have to tell you a little secret too:  one of my stampin'g gals used the exact same card layout in her make-n-take! - and no one had seen the birthday card layout - how cool is that ?! Love it! The card I actually did for the make-n-take had the focal design element centered on the card instead of offset, and I will show you that card next week (I forgot to take a picture of it for the post here).




Close-up of card front details


Inside of card

Now enjoy the rest of your day and I look forward to seeing you next week!
Happy Inky Stampin' Smiles!











Stamp'in Up! Supplies Used:


Tips and Tricks to Recreate this card:
Coming - ran out of time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment