Saturday, November 25, 2017

Sea Shore Stampers November 2017 Blog Hop - Christmas Gift Box

Hello happy stampers and welcome to the Sea Shore Stampers blog hop.  


This month our theme is Christmas cards and packaging!  Enjoy your hop  and I hope you are inspired!
Reusable gift box

Front view of box
My crafting idea is a quick and easy gift box using Stampin' Up!'s designer series paper.  You only need one 12" x 12" sheet of DSP and one 12" x 12" sheet of cardstock.  I followed the easy video instructions from Stampin' Up! and, if you want to wach it too, here is the link.

Once you have created your gift box, you can decorate it any way you wish:  I used my Stampin' Up! stamps, punch, ribbon and embellishments.  Thankfully, I still had enough of the black and white 7/8" striped ribbon to wrap around the box to create a sort of "belly band" to hold the gift box closed.  This way your recipient can reuse the box and pass it along to the next giftee :) 
Close-up of gift box topper
Enjoy the rest of the hop, and to our American stampers, wherever you are, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!


Erica
Adrienne













Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment